Saturday, February 21, 2009


Two christian-y days, wow.

Yesterday, stayed back with Xiwen to study Chemistry. I ended up filing. I got a YELLOW file hohoho :D Then when Huimin was done with band, we rushed to the bishan park bus stop and took 165 to Trinity for the valentine's day drama play thingo called Take My Hand. It's super nice luh. The actors were very coool and I ADORED the ah beng wannabe-rich guy ahhhh. Then the pastor/brother guy started talking about how we all have a hole to fill and the squished the cup to add more feelings. I friggin almost cried. As in, there was something he said that I could really really relate to.

Ah well, then we walked Huimin home (we are awesome friends) and there was this super adorable cat! It came meowing to us then it flipped over showing us it's furry white belly, like indicating/hinting us to "RUB HERE!" like super obviously. Ahhhh :D Xiwen rubbed its head then it closed it eyes like so shiok luh. Hahahahah. Then took bus home :D

OH OH OH OH! I SAW HY! He called me and asked if I was at home. I asked him why and he said he thought he saw me. Afterwards he walked out of the shadows and I SAW HIM. Well that's when he said "SHIT!" And spun around super dramatically and went back into the thickening nigrescence. He claimed that he looked like he was dying, thus the drama. Ate dinner super late.

TODAY! I woke up at 6.50am. Met Bryan, Nathaniel and Abigail at 7.15am at serangoon station. On the way to Fusion09 at ACSI, more people joined the group and stuff. We got a free green tee! Envy me people, the Planetshakers sang at fusion09! Darn cool luh. Although I'm not christian, I have heard of them. My all-time favourite song it beautiful saviour ahh :D And they SANG it. Ate lunch there then we left early at around 3.

Sorry I couldn't meet you today Andrew. Another day yeah!

Yep then at first I wanted to go home, cause like very extra (all of them are from KCPSS and I'm not). But somehow, Yong En and Benjamin convinced me to stay and go watch movie with them. Then more (KCPSS) people came and we ate at superdog. I BELIEVED the melting plastic sauce thing loh. RAHH I shan't be so gullible anymore! I even believed when thongs told me her arm couldn't turn back in primary school. Stupid. Okay then we went to watch Valkyrie. Yeah the hitler's assassination movie. And guess what, I CRIED! Very sad loh D: Stupid touching sad ending movies. Afterwards walked around the National Geog place then took train home!

(I think!) I made new friends today! Man, I love my life.

I NEEDA STUDY FOR:
CHEM TEST
PHYSICS O LVL SPA
MATHEMATICS

ahhh, okay maybe my life ain't that great afterall.


10:36 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki